Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Beauty Behind the Blog

For my first post, I feel it's important to give credit where it is due.
For those of you who may have followed my short-lived Kristen's Korner blog and recognize my photo, I promise that I'm really not lying in my "About Me" bio for this blog when I say that "this is my first attempt at writing my own blog."  "Kristen's Korner."  Yes, that was my blog, and yes, those were my crafts, but technically I've still never written my own posts, on my own blog. 

That blog was created by my good friend, Linda.  She's amazing.  She was helping me with an attempt at making online sales.  She encouraged me every step of the way. And because I'm terrible at computer stuff, she set up my blog, posted my pics, and created/managed my Etsy store.  I know, such a great friend!!   

Linda is a beautiful woman, inside and out, whose heart beats solely for God.  She is an inspiration to me every day.  I'm blessed to know her and I look forward to seeing where God leads each of us in this life.  She's got a gift for writing and can create beauty through her words.  So thankful that God gave me another sister to share my crazy dreams with, and even more thankful that she doesn't judge me for it. ;)

Credit where it's due...Thank you Linda for everything you've done for me, and for the creativity you brought to "Kristen's Korner."  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, tears!! I am so glad to have YOU my wonderful friend, who says MUCH TOO kind things about me!!! How I love you Kristen!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete